Within the framework of the midwife consultation, pregnant women between the
between the 18th and 22nd week of pregnancy can make use of the competent support of a midwife. Please find a midwife immediately at the beginning of your pregnancy.
The midwife will advise you in detail and take time for your concerns, questions and perhaps also worries.
- Healthy nutrition, exercise, sport before and after pregnancy
- What options are there for preparing for birth?
- Choosing the place of birth
- Feeding the baby - breastfeeding and/or pre-nutrition
- First time with the baby
- Support options
- the midwife wants to strengthen the mothers beliefs that they have the
capability to give birth,same as a child is equipped to be born
from the 32nd week of pregnancy (for this, a home visit in the postpartum period is less)
To make an appointment: by phone: 004366473536962 or via the contact form
Schreiben Sie mir eine Nachricht! Ich freue mich auf Ihre Anfrage.